4 Beef recipes for catering diet – Currently, the trend of healthy living and dieting is increasingly in demand by the public. For that, there is nothing wrong if you want to open a new business line catering to diet catering.
There are many types of food that you can offer as a diet catering menu, one of which is the beef menu. You can choose beef because it has a myriad of benefits for a diet program, such as:
- High protein source
- Accelerates metabolism and fat burning in the body
- Helps reduce cravings for snacking
- Helps increase muscle mass
- Makes full longer and reduces appetite
- Keeps body fit during the diet
- As an alternative substitute for carbohydrates
From these benefits, you can maximize your healthy catering business by using a beef menu. Are you still confused about how to process the beef menu because of its fat content? Let’s look at the following 5 beef recipes for diet catering:
Beef Ribs without Coconut
This beef recipe is suitable for diet catering menus because it does not use coconut milk. That way, you can reduce the destructive fat content of coconut milk which can add calories to the body.
- 1 kg of beef ribs cut into pieces
- Enough water to boil
- 3 tablespoons of oil for frying
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup of instant beef stock powder
- 250 grams of carrots cut into pieces
- 250 grams of cauliflower picked per bud
- 100 grams of cleaned peas
- 5 scallion stalks coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 10 red onions
- 10 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
How to make:
- Boil beef ribs with enough water until tender.
- Saute onions and ground spices until fragrant. Add to the stew tail. Add stock powder, stir, and let it boil.
- Add carrots and cauliflower, and cook until done.
- Add peas and spring onions, and cook until boiling again. Lift and serve.
This beef recipe for catering diet is useful for controlling fat and salt levels in the body.
- 400 grams of beef tenderloin sliced thinly
- 200 grams of thinly sliced
- onion 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 stalks of chives cut into 4 cm
- 4 tablespoons low sugar and salt sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 cup broth beef
How to make:
- Blend the spices until smooth and then spread on the meat. Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sesame seeds to the seasoned meat. Leave it for another 30 minutes.
- Heat the corn oil until ready to fry.
- Saute the remaining onion and chives until fragrant.
- Add the seasoned meat and cook until done.
Beef Ball Bistik
Steak as a healthy catering menu. Cook the steaks with less oil, no coconut milk, and minimal salt.
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- Black pepper powder and garlic powder to taste
- the comb of brown sugar
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 cloves of red onion
- 1 tomato
- Pepper and nutmeg powder enough
- Water to taste
How to Cook:
- Mix all the ingredients for the steak dough, then form it into rounds.
- For the sauce, saute finely chopped garlic and shallots, and thinly sliced onions with unsalted butter.
- Once fragrant, add the tomatoes and stir quickly.
- Add water, brown sugar, pepper, and nutmeg powder.
- Wait for the sauce to boil.
- Put the steak mixture into the sauce, and cook until done.
Katuk and Meat Soup
The leaf is useful for lowering blood sugar and preventing obesity. Therefore, a good combination of beef for a diet program will be even more perfect when served with katuk leaf vegetables.
- 600 liters of water to boil
- 300 grams of beef cut into squares
- 600 grams of sweet corn
- Peeled 3 potatoes peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 tomato
- 1 leek, sliced 1 cm
- 150 grams leaves katuk
- ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- tsp nutmeg powder
- Boil beef until tender. Add corn, potatoes, and carrots. Cook until half-cooked.
- Add tomatoes, scallions, pepper, water, salt, and nutmeg. Stir well. Enter the katuk leaves, cook briefly, then remove.
- Serve while warm
Now you know what menu to serve for your catering diet, right? Don’t forget to always choose quality beef. TaniHub Food Solutions, a supplier of fresh products, provides a variety of cooking ingredients including quality beef. Order now, guaranteed to arrive tomorrow!